Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Artist-in-Residence

This is the first time I have been into/onto a blog and after the convoluted application process to get the google account--finally I'm here.

I have been at Fairbridge village for three months now and settling in quite well. It really is an idyllic place to be based.

I have just curated the second exhibition in the gallery, containing photographs by Danielle Williams of Dwellingup. The third exhibition is for the benefit of Mental Health Week--which is the first week in October.

With the gallery operating quite smoothly, I am now attending to the other tasks on my list. An updated inventory system for the art/crafts in the gift shop and getting the proposals submitted for future classes and workshops.

I am excited for the future of the Arts Precinct at Fairbridge and am delighted to be part of it's development. JaneMc Artist-in-Residence

No comments:

Post a Comment